Hello~! Introducing One of the Admins~!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello~! Introducing One of the Admins~!

Posted on Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:50 pm

Hello, everyone~! :3

My name is Airi. I'm an admin here for Saisai Sekai and I'm also the creator for the Facebook group Saisai Sekai (formerly known as Silent Siren International). I'm also an admin for the Facebook fan page. We're a little inactive now but we'll get more active in the future. Promise! I love you

I'm a twenty-three year old female fan from New Mexico. I've been a fan for about three years I would say~! I actually discovered Saisai through SCANDAL - who I love just as much as I do Saisai. Like a Star @ heaven  I'm interested in a number of bands but SCANDAL and Silent Siren are my top favorites.

I'm also an avid gamer for different consoles and PC. I'd say my favorite game right now is Splatoon although Yokai Watch has taken over heavily haha. Razz

Please feel free to comment here or message me. c: Either to make friends or if you need any help with the website/group/page at all~! I love you
Airi
Admin
Admin

Favorite Member : Yukarun

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello~! Introducing One of the Admins~!

Posted on Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:56 pm

Airi wrote:

My name is Airi. I'm an admin here for Saisai Sekai and I'm also the creator for the Facebook group Saisai Sekai (formerly known as Silent Siren International). I'm also an admin for the Facebook fan page. We're a little inactive now but we'll get more active in the future. Promise! I love you

I'm a twenty-three year old female fan from New Mexico. I've been a fan for about three years I would say~! I actually discovered Saisai through SCANDAL - who I love just as much as I do Saisai. Like a Star @ heaven  I'm interested in a number of bands but SCANDAL and Silent Siren are my top favorites.

I'm also an avid gamer for different consoles and PC. I'd say my favorite game right now is Splatoon although Yokai Watch has taken over heavily haha. Razz

Please feel free to comment here or message me. c: Either to make friends or if you need any help with the website/group/page at all~! I love you

hahahahaha
me too, i found them while listening to sca on youtube, and they pop up on suggestion list. Laughing
mycodeis007
Reader Model
Reader Model

Favorite Member : Suu

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:39 pm

Airi wrote:

yess.. me too \m/
I know Saisai when i'm attending a SCA fans gath early 2012..
when they haven't made major debut XD

tagiezawa
Reader Model
Reader Model

Favorite Member : Suu

Back to top Go down

Posted 

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top